Why Exhibit at Meeting Quest?
The nation’s longest-running series of trade shows for meeting planners, Meetings Quest is now owned and managed by Schneider Publishing, publishers of SportsTravel and Association News magazines and organizers of the TEAMS Conference & Expo.
As the live-show counterpart to Association News, the Meetings Quest trade-show series was reintroduced in 2014 and reformatted to incorporate several new components. Now in its 40th year, Association News is read in print and digital formats by more than 80,000 association executives and meeting planners who generate 59 million hotel room nights annually.
Here’s why Meetings Quest deserves to be a key part of your group marketing strategy:
- Meeting Quest offers deeper penetration of the association and corporate meeting-planner market that produces attendees who do not usually attend meetings-industry trade shows.
- Meetings Quest is staged in rotating host cities within each geographical region and provides experiential learning opportunities that attract both new and repeat-attendee meeting planners.
- Meetings Quest takes an industry-friendly approach that will work cooperatively to promote co-location of similar events and avoid scheduling conflicts for participants.
- Meetings Quest features pre-scheduled appointment sessions between meeting planners and exhibitors that provide unsurpassed return on investment.
- Meetings Quest’s concierge-level service offers active recruitment of the meeting planners with whom you most want to do business.
Find your way to Meetings Quest and experience the meeting industry’s most productive marketplace.
Meet Our Past Exhibitors & Attendees
Please click here to see a list of past Meetings Quest exhibitors.
Please click here to see a list of past Meetings Quest attendees.