Why Meetings Quest?
The nation’s longest-running series of trade shows for meeting planners, Meetings Quest is owned and managed by Schneider Publishing, publishers of SportsTravel and Association News magazines and organizers of the TEAMS Conference & Expo. As the live-show counterpart to Association News, Meetings Quest was reintroduced in 2014 and reformatted to incorporate several new components. Now in it’s 40th year, Association News is read in print and digital formats by more than 80,000 association executives and meeting planners who generate 59 million hotel room nights annually.
The format for the Meetings Quest shows will include a pre-event welcome reception, morning hospitality, a half-day of educational programming involving expert presenters providing insights on the current issues and trends in association management and corporate meeting planning, a luncheon with keynote speaker, and an afternoon expo followed by a happy hour.
Key attributes of the new Meetings Quest include:
- A deeper penetration of the association and corporate meeting planner market that will produce attendees who do not usually attend meetings-industry trade shows.
- Rotating host cities within each geographical region and experiential learning opportunities that will attract both new and repeat-attendee meeting planners.
- An industry-friendly approach that will work cooperatively to promote co-location of similar events and avoid scheduling conflicts for participants.
- Pre-scheduled appointment sessions between meeting planners and suppliers that will provide unsurpassed ROI for sponsors and exhibitors.
- Concierge-level services that will offer active recruitment of the meeting planners with whom you most want to do business.
Meetings Quest will apply a 1:1 ratio (one meeting planner for each exhibit) to ensure an optimal business networking and selling environment. Sponsors will also benefit year-round from an aggressive marketing program, which will include ongoing advertising and promotion through the print and digital channels of Association News and MeetingsQuest.com.